Cockroach Trap and Monitoring Station
A unique and patented roach trapping station for use in many situations.
The Exoroach Station is a durable plastic unit with an easy to use service kit containing glue board, Entostat® Powder sachet, cockroach lure and clear ‘how to use’ instructions.
Totally pesticide free for environmental care.
Cockroaches following their normal foraging activity detect the food lure (supplied) and are attracted into the trap. On entering, they climb up the ramp onto the specially designed bridge treated with Entostat™ powder. The particles cling to the cockroach feet and tarsal segments, preventing them from maintaining a strong grip and causing them to fall onto a glue board from which they cannot escape.
Compared with smaller cardboard traps, the large size of Exoroach® (39 cm long x 22 cm wide x 6.5 cm tall, 670g) is the ideal proportion to catch and retain a greater number of cockroaches between inspections.
- Uses innovative electrostatic powder and removable adhesive catch boards for escape-proof control.
- Totally pesticide-free for environmental care and non-target safety.
- Discreet, fully enclosed catch area for use in sensitive areas.
- Large catch capacity (1000+ cockroaches) means up to 3 months between service visits and reduced consumables costs.
- Robust, hard-wearing and waterproof unit for long-term trapping and monitoring programs.
- Each trap includes a full installation kit containing a glue board, electrostatic powder, food lure and easy-service instructions in one pack.
- 2 sheet of card in cockroach retaining glue
- Entostat Powder sachet
- 1 food based 'lure' tablet
- Coat bridge with Entostat™ powder.
- Remove plastic base by releasing locating clips.
- Peel away protective film from the glue board and place on base with sticky surface facing upwards.
- Attach ramp, pushing together securely.
- Remove bridge from bag and place on ramp. Add food lure tablet in the bridge well.
- Attach lid - ensuring tabs are located.
- Lock Screws with special Key Coin
Service Kits are available separately. To replace glue board, only base portion needs to be removed. For full service, repeat all steps above.
03 2095 2866
Call us to get more information
Email us if you have any question